After fighting a strong breeze dead-on, we decided to head to wait it out in Berlevåg. In the course of the night the wind is expected to turn, to our advantage. If the weather forecast is right, we’ll be leaving at around 3am.
In Honningsvåg we took time to mend a damaged sail.
…and then, of course, we take care to add the logos of the expedition’s sponsors.